Monday, February 23, 2015

Have you eaten this?




 !HOLA¡


​T​
his week many awesome things happened.
​F​
irst off 
​I​
have to tell you the funny story cause 
​I'm​
pretty sure that i haven't told you guys funny things for a while and 
​I'm​
sorry about that! but the other day we went over to our bishops house to eat asado. (Argentine BBQ)
​H​
ere that means that you basically only eat straight up meat. so we were eating and he pulls out this meat that was kinda red and 
​I​
had never seen it before and my comp looks at me like OH NO! and then 
​I​
got a little nervous
​ ​
and my bishop was like eat it its good!
​S​
o i take this little piece of meat and look at it (which i shouldn't have done) and there is a little hair in it and chunks of who know what but 
​I​
ate it anyways and it wasn't too too bad but 
​I​
was really nervous about eating it again
​ ​
but they kept giving this hairy red meat to me. Then at the end they finally told me what it was.... you're all going to be amazed.... it was basically jellied blood with cartilage!!!! 
​I​
ate blood!!
​H​
ere they eat EVERYTHING from the cow. NOTHING goes to waste and
​ ​
i just ate blood! haha but all good 
​I'm​
still alive:)

We are still working with the family
​Q​
uintana and the kids are coming with us to lessons with investigators and less actives.:) and guess what
​L​
eandro the 19 year old is helping us with the husband of one of the members and he is like 70 and they are becoming besties:)!!
​Y​
es!
​R​
eally things here are getting good.
​T​
his last Sunday we had the most people in Church that we have had yet!
​ This sunday we were sitting in relief socity listening when in walked a less active that we taught the day before. There is nothing happier then seeing that people felt the spirit in the lesson and are coming back to Church! Everyday here on the mission is hard, but at the same time everyday I think to myself that I am so grateful for the decision that I made to come out here because I am learning so much everyday about everything. The gospel, people, families, and myself. I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment