Monday, January 19, 2015

The Sweet Spirit





This week i had one of the most precious experiences in all my mission so far. So remember our investigator, Nelida? Well, she is a nurse and is really busy so the past week we couldn't teach her but she is progressing to baptism:) and we finally got to have a lesson with her. When we were in the lesson with her she was telling us that she has recieved an answer but she doesn't really know if it was real and she was just having all these doubts. I felt really stongly that we needed to kneel down with her right then and there to see if the Book of Mormon really is the Word of God, and to help her recogize the Holy Ghost. So I asked her if we could do it and she said yes:) . So we knelt down and she said the prayer and asked God if the Book of Mormon was true. The Spirit was so strong. I have never had a moment like that in my mission so far and it was some thing that I will always remember:) The spirit is so strong but yet so soft. After her prayer she felt better about being baptized:) She knows what the Spirit feels like now with out a doubt. It was awesome. 


She really has been prepared by the angels. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!

I love you all!! Stay stong and keep working hard and reading your scriptures and sharing your tesitmony with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!

hermana ñelson
onward and upward

No comments:

Post a Comment