Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I ate cow stomach

 
 
HOLA¡
Well before I start, the exclamation mark on this computer is broken so  have to use this one ¡¡¡¡¡ ok?
Weellllllll
Transfer calls this week and after 6 months in Parque Urquiza and pure city I am now in Ramallo Pueblo a cute little town close to San Nicolas:) I'm so happy to be in a little town again. I love walking on dirt roads and it suprised me when all the people wait for us to cross the road instead of running us over and when I say hi to people on the street they actually say hi back:) haha¡ I'm sure going to miss the city tho and all the people there. I feel like I did my best in that area and I'm ready to work here:)
My new comp is hermana strong from California:) Pics next week...
But cool things that happend in this last week is one... I ate cow stomach. If you guys have ever seen a cows stomach before they have like little hairs.. and it's super gross looking. You should have seen my face when they told me we would be eating cow stomach... ohhhhh boy. And chewing it wasnt actuallly that bad at first, until I realized that it was like gum, extra chewy and the more I chewed the more I could taste the cow's last meal so I had to basically swallow them whole with a piece of bread and a huge glass of juice.
Also the miracle this week.
So I was in my last area for a really long time and at the beginnig with Hermana Spencer we were teaching a young boy named Marcos and we taught him a few times then he gave the Book of Mormon that we gave to him to his friend that is Mormon and he said that this wasnt for him. So we stopped visiting him for a while and that was like 5 months ago. Then in these last few weeks he has come to a few activities and church so we started to talk to him again and he said that he came back cause he feels comfortable here and it's a feeling he wants more and last week we asked him if he would like to be baptized and he said " I had already decided that this time I want to be baptized, so yes¡" WOW¡¡¡¡¡¡ God really does work miracles in the hearts of his children¡  Sometimes things don't always work out when we think they should but God can see everything perfectly So I'm ok with letting him drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment